The Wiki for Tale 5 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Nut's Essence is an elixir created in a Toxin Kitchen from Hairy Tooth mushrooms in Tale 4 (Tales 1-3 used Nefertiri's Crown). (Nut is the Egyptian sky goddess.) It is used as a catalyst for Cross Breeding plants in a Greenhouse, and skill tuition for Botanist's Touch.
1 Nut's Essence is made from:
- 3 Hairy Tooth Mushrooms
- 10-20 Water in Jugs (to raise Volume)
- 6-10 Charcoal (to raise temperature)
- 1-10 Cabbage Juice (to test acidity)
- 3-6 Cactus Sap (to raise acidity)
Requires Botanical Identification level 1.
Creating Nut's Essence
It takes 3 water to start a batch of Nut's Essence, and volume will begin at 3.00.
- DO NOT LET WATER GO DRY IN VOLUME OR YOUR SOLUTION WILL BE LOST!!
- Step 1: Add 10- 20 Water in Jugs
- Step 2: Add 6-8 charcoal til temp is 600-800 degrees
- Step 3: Add Hairy Tooth mushroom to go to Stage 2
- Step 4: Add 3-4 Cactus Sap to raise acidity between 3.4 and 3.8
- Step 5: Add 1 Cabbage Juice to check acidity. Acidity below 3.4, add Cactus Sap and recheck with Cabbage Juice. Acidity above 3.8, wait to let acidity drop and recheck with Cabbage Juice. Acidity between 3.4 to 3.8...go to Step 6.
- Step 6: Add Hairy Tooth mushroom to go to Stage 3
- Step 7: Let temperature drop below 400 (temp must be between 200-400)
- Step 8: Add Hairy Tooth mushroom to go to Stage 4
- Step 9: Let Precipitation go to 1.00. Refresh menu and click Take the Nut's Essence. Refresh menu to go to original menu.
Note: it starts CON timer, so if you want to do huge amounts, eat something...