The Wiki for Tale 5 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
- Weaving twine into Canvas on a loom.
- Put 60 twine into a loom, and select "weave some twine into canvas."
- Sets an endurance timer. 60 TeppySeconds for females, 80 TeppySeconds for males.
100 flax makes 100 tow, which makes 300 twine, which makes 5 canvas. To make 1 canvas, you need 60 twine, which is made from 20 tow, or 20 flax. This does not include the strings breaking on a Student's Loom (5-60 per attempt)
- 1 needed for an Aqueduct Construction Site
- 1 needed for a Small Construction Site
- 2 needed for a Medium Construction Site
- 1 needed for a Ritual Torch
- 2 needed for a Flax Hammock
- 2 needed for a Basic Tub
- 4 needed for a Tent
- 4 needed for an Acid Bath
- 4 needed for a Star Rack
- 1 needed for each block in an Empty Hand Tower
- 6 needed for a Sturdy Tub
- 6 needed for a Greenhouse
- 10 needed for a Marble Tub
- 40 needed to upgrade an Acoustics Laboratory
- 70 needed for a Conflict Shrine
- 100 needed for a Chemical Bath
- 160 needed for an airship
- 150 needed for the Test of the Megalopolis
- 2 needed to learn Project Management 1 (SHarm)
- 4 needed to learn Project Management 2 (SLead)
- 300 needed to learn Structure Maintenance (SBody)
- 100 needed to research Neutralization (UThought)
- 140 needed to research Guild Construction (ULead)
- 300 needed to research Ferry Construction 2 (UArt)
- 1000 needed to research Crystal Acoustics (UArt)
- 3000 needed to research Flax Automation (UArt)
Acid Bath, Airship, Aqueduct Construction Site, Basic Tub, Chemical Bath, Empty Hand Puzzle, Flax Hammock, Greenhouse, Marble Tub, Medium Construction Site, Ritual Torch, Shrine of Conflict, Small Construction Site, Star Rack, Structure Maintenance, Sturdy Tub, Tent, Wheat Silo