The Wiki for Tale 5 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
From ATITD5Jump to navigationJump to search
This becomes available upon learning the Flax Processing skill.
To build a Flax Hammock, you need:
Can be built outside, or in a Compound, where it uses 9x17 cells.
- Takes 10 Teppy Mins to dry 200 (11:06 real time / 3.33 secs per grass).
- Dry up to 10 Rotten Flax into Dried Flax.
- Takes 2 Teppy Mins to dry 10 (2:13 real time / 13.3 secs per rotten flax)
- Dry up to 20 Papyrus into Dried Papyrus and Papyrus Seeds (hf). Altitude affects seed yield (higher = more).
- Takes 4 Teppy Mins to dry 20 (4:26 real time / 13.3 secs per papy).
- Dry up to 100 Wheat into Wheat (Dried, Raw).
- Takes 5 Teppy Mins to dry 100 (5:33 real time / 3.33 secs per wheat)
- Takes 3m 33s Teppy time to dry 4 (3:14 real time / 50s per linen)
- Dry up to 4 Wet Rabbit Pelts into Rabbit Pelts.
There is one hotkey listed on the hammock menu: W for Dry Wheat.
There are valid hotkeys, that load the max amount (although not listed on menu):
- S = dry grass to straw
- R = dry wet rabbit pelts
- F = dry rotten flax
- P = dry papyrus
- L = dry wet linen
The other hotkey is T for Take
See also Drying Rack.